Malwarebytes Survey/Opinion Notifications - Please stop!!!

Hi, I have the premium version of Malwarebytes (5 license + privacy). Why do you constantly spam me with opinion surveys about Malwarebytes?

Its really starting to annoy me. As a paying  customer you shouldnt be doing this unless Ive opted in.

Before you ask these are not some random malware its a Malwarebytes notification in Windows - FROM MALWAREBYTES!

There doesnt appear to be any settings in Malwarebytes to turn this off and Im not signed up to any email subscriptions.

Please stop doing this or at least add an option to turn this crap off. Im seriously thinking about not renewing becuase of this rubbish.

• Staff

Greetings,

Thank you for your feedback, I will be sure to pass it on to the Product team for consideration.  I definitely understand your frustration with unwanted pop-ups/surveys.

I cannot speak for the Product team, however I do recall hearing something about adding options to control such content at some point, however I do not know for sure if or when such functionality might be added, assuming it is in their plans to do so.

I hope that you stick with Malwarebytes as your choice of protection for your devices, however I understand not wanting to be prompted automatically by surveys and the like.

If you have any further comments or feedback please let us know.

Thanks

Edited by exile360