MB detects Trojan.MalPack.AutoIt in all HP setup.exe like in sp98554...

• Staff

Hi,

This should have been fixed already. Can you update and look if these are still being detected?

If still detected, please zip and attach one of these detected Setup.exe files, so we can have a look.

Thanks!

What should the database version be? Most of my clients have v2021.03.05.05 and it shows the database date as today's data and some clients are still getting flagged with the same detection alert for HP drivers. 

• Staff

I see now why it's still detected. You're still running an older version of Malwarebytes. I'll fix this for the old version, so this will be reflected in next database update.

This should be fixed in database v2021.03.05.07

Edited by miekiemoes
  • Like 1

Most of my client machines are now showing Database version v2021.03.09.08/.09 yet three computers are still being flagged (red highlight) on the Malwarebytes Management Console app. Do I need to run another full scan via the console for it to clear?