Website getting blocked again

JoeStraz
Go to solution Solved by gonzo,

Not sure why my site is getting blocked again.

Getting an error saying the following:

Website blocked due to reputation
Website blocked: www.susanschoenfeld.com

Malwarebytes Browser Guard blocks pages that come from websites with relatively light traffic and have been reported to have malicious activity. If you trust this website, please click CONTINUE TO SITE. Otherwise, choose GO BACK.
We strongly recommend you do not continue.

11 minutes ago, JoeStraz said:

Someone with your logo the virustotal.com website brought down the website reputation by -37 points...

If I would had done that it it was either an accident or I received it in a spam mail at one time.

I went ahead and corrected it to a +37 vote. Unfourtantly I looked at my VT history and did nor see when I had done that.

20 minutes ago, JoeStraz said:

I am confused, what do you mean?

Malwarebytes premium and Malwarebytes Browser Guard are 2 separate programs and have 2 separate teams that work on it.

The person who whitelists for Browser Guard will get you whitelisted some time tomorrow.

Just now, JoeStraz said:

ok thanks....here is a screen cap of the person impersonating you somehow?

I do not think it is an impersonation. VT accounts have passwords and are locked down. Like I said it was an accident, 48 minutes ago I was eating at my desk and might of bumped the mouse just right to down vote. Sorry for the mistake/slip.

• gonzo locked this topic