Question about Extended Download?

• Root Admin

They will keep a copy of the program for you to download if you were to lose your copy. However as long as you keep your ID/Key information then you can always download the free version and register it to enable it as the Full product. In some cases of software that is unique and has pre-compiled registration in the program you might want to get that version unless you're very good about keeping backups of software.

• 8 months later...
Hi, in the the order page, there is a option call Extended Download (Available online for 24 months from date of purchase). What is the benefit of it?

Thank you.

So basically, I only need to access my extended download if I lose my current download information for malwarebytes? In other words, can I download the extended download anytime or only when my original software has been lost :P

Hi -

As long as you do not delete your email from Cleverbridge you never need to access another license for your computer -

If you purchased 9 licenses then they are Lifetime Licenses for those 9 computers -

Cut and Paste your Lifetime License Keys and ID's to notepad then you will never lose them -

Thank You - :P