Malwarebytes cant connect

Go to solution Solved by VoidOfChaos,

Hi,

My Malwarebytes Privacy can not connect, until I close my Malwarebytes Premium first. Everything works if I start Malwarebytes Premium, after the Privacy is online.
Its a little annoying to have to do that every time i start the computer. Do I have to put more things from the Privacy in the allow list in Malwarebytes Premium? I allowed mbuns.exe and mbunsService.exe.

Regards
Lars 

Can you please collect and upload as an attachment the diagnostic data using our MBST?

• Download and run the Malwarebytes Support Tool
  • Accept the EULA and click Advanced tab on the left (not Start Repair)
  • Click the Gather Logs button, and once it completes, attach the zip file it creates on your desktop to your next reply
1 hour ago, Porthos said:

Can you please collect and upload as an attachment the diagnostic data using our MBST?

• Download and run the Malwarebytes Support Tool
  • Accept the EULA and click Advanced tab on the left (not Start Repair)
  • Click the Gather Logs button, and once it completes, attach the zip file it creates on your desktop to your next reply

Hey again,

Here are the logs.

/Lars

mbst-grab-results.zip

Hi,

I just wanted to say, that if I disable the Web Protection in Malwarebytes Premium and turn it to OFF, Malwarebytes Privacy can connect. I enable the Web Protection and turn it to ON afterwards, and everything works fine. So the problem is in the Web Protection.

/Lars

1 hour ago, gatortail said:

Could you please check for updates in Premium and ensure you're on the latest version?  Then reboot and see if everything is functioning properly.

There was actually an update available which I installed. Rebooted, but the same problem. I have tried uninstalling both Privacy and Premium. I still have to switch the Web Protection to OFF to make Privacy connect, and then I can turn Web Protection ON again. 

/Lars

• Root Admin

Hello @VoidOfChaos

I see you're running an older Windows 7 computer that is no longer supported by Microsoft.

I can work with  you to try and do some computer clean up and updates to see if we can get this issue corrected for you. Please let me know if you'd like me to assist you with this.

Thank you

• Solution
8 minutes ago, AdvancedSetup said:

Hello @VoidOfChaos

I see you're running an older Windows 7 computer that is no longer supported by Microsoft.

I can work with  you to try and do some computer clean up and updates to see if we can get this issue corrected for you. Please let me know if you'd like me to assist you with this.

Thank you

Its okay to do it the way I do right now. I will probably install Windows 10 soon. Thanks for the help anyway.

/Lars