Not me this time... My friends computer is broken.

Hello,

Recently my friends computer has been locking itself and going to sleep mode randomly (as she's using it) now she doesn't know what the problem is; obviously she's set the computer to "never sleep" and all of that jazz. 
Now since the support here was great for me I thought I'd help her out with this issue.

I told her to run a FRST scan and download Malwarebytes and run a scan there, FRST and Addtion should be attached, MalwareBytes scan will be attached later. 

Kind regards.

FRST (1).txt Addition (1).txt

• Root Admin

Hello @idontknowwhattohave

Please do the following.

• Open Malwarebytes and click the cross-hair just above the word Scanner
  • Then near the bottom click the Advanced scanners link
  • Then under Custom Scan click on the Configure Scan button
  • Enable scan for rootkits
  • Place a checkmark on your C: volume hard drive and click the Scan button

This scan will take a long while to run but once completed please go to Reports and export the log to text or clipboard and post back the results.

Visually

Please open Malwarebytes and click on the cross-hair just above the word Scanner

image.png

Then click Advanced scanners

image.png

Then click the Configure Scan button

image.png

Enable all checked items as shown and select your C: drive and click the Scan button

image.png

Allow Malwarebytes to remove anything it finds and post back the log once completed.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Tips to help protect from infection

Thanks