Malwarebytes Privacy connects once every blue moon

frustrateduser1

mbst-grab-results.zip As the title suggests, the Privacy software hardly every works. This is obviously a very common problem, and quite how it hasn't yet been fixed is frankly baffling. I've tried other proxy/VPN services and as advertised, whenever you click 'connect', well... it connects - it is this exact transaction that I expected when I parted with my money (albeit it not much), BUT here I am, having installed and re-installed, downloaded a support tool, and joined a forum to post, still at square one. I've expended enough effort on this that MB should put me on the payroll - the great irony here being is that I'm the one shelling out the cash. Anyway, for what it's worth, I've attached the log that hopefully, for the sake of my sanity, contains a solution. Help me please.

• Administrators

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience that you are having.

Thank you for sending over these Logs. 

To get you further assistance we are going to open you a support ticket.  We will contact you at the email address registered with the forums.

Again we are very sorry for the inconvenience that you are having and are happy to try to help understand what is happening in this instance.

• Like 1