Yet another blacklisted lifetime key

I purchased 3 lifetime keys directly from MalwareBytes about 10-years ago.  I tried installing one of my copies on a new PC this week, and received an error stating that my key was blacklisted.  I have submitted a support ticket, and the only response I've received thus far was a cookie cutter email asking if I still needed help.  Can I get some real help over here, please?

MBAM.png

• Root Admin

Hello @sjlplat

Sorry to hear  you're having issues with your license. You just opened a ticket about 40 minutes ago. Generally speaking the turn around time is about 3 - 5 business days. I will ping someone though and see if they can assist any sooner or not.

Your ticket number is:  3376613
The system was unable to locate any licensing information automatically based on your email address. Please reply to your ticket again and upload your proof of purchase information so that someone can assist you faster.

Please see the following KB articles on setting up your My Account page for future assistance with your licensing.

https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/categories/360002458094-My-Account

Thank you

• Thanks 1
On 2/19/2021 at 8:48 PM, AdvancedSetup said:

Hello @sjlplat

Sorry to hear  you're having issues with your license. You just opened a ticket about 40 minutes ago. Generally speaking the turn around time is about 3 - 5 business days. I will ping someone though and see if they can assist any sooner or not.

Your ticket number is:  3376613
The system was unable to locate any licensing information automatically based on your email address. Please reply to your ticket again and upload your proof of purchase information so that someone can assist you faster.

Please see the following KB articles on setting up your My Account page for future assistance with your licensing.

https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/categories/360002458094-My-Account

Thank you

No, I opened the ticket a week ago.  Why would a support person ask if I still need help when I never received any help in the first place?

17 hours ago, AdvancedSetup said:

The reply was from an automated script. Not a real person.

Your license should be working now. Someone should reply back soon and assist you with adding your licenses to the My Account.

Thank you again

Got it -- I thought it was a peculiar thing to ask!

Yes, I can confirm that the two keys I inquired about are working.  Thank you!

• Like 1