Malwarebytes 4.3 BSOD by ci.dll

8 hours ago, Hoang said:

Whenever scanning file system, Blue Screen will be happened.

Seeing that your computer is a DOMAIN computer, even if Malwarebytes finished without a blue screen, the consumer version you have would not be able to clean anything it found.

Is this a business computer?

• Root Admin

Hello @Hoang

This computer appears to be a Business computer and the license shows that it is in the Free mode. We won't be able to do remediation without licensing for business products.

As this does appear to be a business computer it's probably best that you have your IT Department assist you with any type of infection or other malware related issues.

The BSOD could also be due to some type of conflict with McAfee but again it's best you have your local IT Department assist you.

Thank you

Hello,

Yes, this is a business and laptop belong to my company. I checked with IT before and they informed that "Windows Defense" is enough. McAfee current is McAfee DLP.

I always want to use the Malwarebytes combine with one Antivirus software. I used Malwarebytes and the issue ONLY happens once update to ver4.3 and on Windows 10 build 1909.

Premium version and Free are using same signature (I think so), so it will be happened on same Premium and please consider to help to test it 4.3 on Windows 10 1909.

Regards,

Hoang

Hello,

My co-worker is using Premium license had the same issue and he report to your support team: Support Ticket 3305137

Please find the attachment for detail

Edited by AdvancedSetup
removed log with personal information in it

• Root Admin

The user is being assisted and it does not appear to be the same issue. Again, without an actual license we cannot test or fix on your system. It will not scan to remove files.

We could run tests about the integrity of the system but once done, again it will not scan to remove anything because it is not licensed to do so. Thus I'm not sure how I can really help you out here.

You could try uninstalling McAfee antivirus and see if that helps you can also run the following command in an elevated admin command prompt to see if it finds issues or not

sfc /scannow

Then this one

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth

See what they say and do