I got banned from this forum but don't know why ?

I'm sorry, you have misinterpreted what has transpired.  I did not ban you.  If you were presently banned, you would not be here.  Based upon your initial post, I brought your post to the attention of the Forum Administrator ..

45 minutes ago, David H. Lipman said:

Who is not just the Forum Administrator but is also a Malwarebytes' Employee.  He has the ability to deal with such issues and he has not been online during this time frame.

Please have patience for him to look into your issue.

• Root Admin

I am unable to locate any logs showing your account was banned. Do you have a screenshot to show us?

You registered on January 11 and have 7 posts. You appear to probably be using a VPN as each time you log in you have a different IP address. It's very possible one of the addresses you used was blocked from a firewall block or something like that but there is nothing in the actual forum logs showing anything was done on your account.