i need help in uninstalling a PUP

i am using a phone starmobile up prime and there are popups on chrome that is annoying so i installed malwarebytes and it detected a lot of trojans however i cannot remove 1 detected malware and the name it showed is PUP.Riskware.Downloader.Agent.OD

i have tried using an adb tool but i cannot uninstall it. maybe i got the wrong name but i definitely need it gone, it keeps downloading unwanted apps disguised as appstore, games and some malicious softwares that send messages to random people probably 10 messages per hour to random numbers so it made me disable messages app and chrome as a temporary fix. it also randomly restarts the phone if i did not use malwarebytes to search and destroy apps for 6 hours

Hi @Chizzzt,

Could you send an Apps Report?

To send an Apps Report with Malwarebytes for Android use the following instructions.

1. Open the Malwarebytes for Android app.

2. Tap the Menu icon.

3. Tap Your apps.

4. Tap three lines icon in upper right corner.

5. Tap Send to support

Choose an email app to send Apps Report.

Your email app will open with the Apps Report included.

At this point, it would be very helpful to mention you are submitting via recommendation from the Malwareybtes forum.  This allows our support staff to know where to direct it.

By sending the Apps Report, you will create a ticket in our support system.

Private Message (PM) me the email used and/or the ticket number assigned.

Nathan

Edited by mbam_mtbr