No longer protected and 6 months left on account!!!

All of a sudden MalwareBytes is telling me that I have 0 of three devices protected.  I still have six months left on my subscription.

My wife's MacBook Air has not changed.

I deactivated a MacMini because I had to have a new logic board installed and

I bought a new MacBook Pro which I thought was covered.    But now, MWB won't even work.  It is as if the program has become corrupted itself.  I trashed it.

I am a teacher and my computers are literally the most important part of my teaching arsenal.  I need this fixed.

Thank you,

Mark

Greetings,

If you haven't done so already, please sign up for an account at My.Malwarebytes.com using, if possible, the same email address you used when you originally purchased your subscription as detailed in this support article.  Once that is done, it should show the status of your subscription and the devices where it is currently being tracked as active.  From there you can deactivate any devices which are no longer in use to free up the license to activate it on your current machines.  Since all of your devices seem to be affected I would recommend using the Deactivate all function under your account as documented in this support article.

Once that is done, any devices where the software is still installed should automatically reactivate themselves when they check in with the licensing servers.  For any remaining devices where you still need protection, install the software and enter your license key to activate your protection and that should get things sorted.

If the problem persists after that, please contact Malwarebytes Support directly via the form on this page and they will be able to check the status of your subscription and reset your license state if necessary in order to get it working again.

I hope this helps and if there is anything else we might assist you with please let us know.

Thanks