My website blocked due to reputation.

rweihs
Go to solution Solved by gonzo,

My website artword.net and sub-websites are "blocked due to reputation". There is nothing wrong with this site. Please remove the block. 

This "Browser Guard" seems to be a new feature of MalwareBytes. It pops up with other sites, not mine, that I know are valid. I suggest you take a good look at this. If it keeps interfering, I will have to consider turning off MalwareBytes. I've been a customer for a long time, and I would hate to do this. 

Ronald Weihs
artword.net
artwordtheatre.net
artwordblog.net

Edited by AdvancedSetup
removed email address from post

This is a Browser Guard Block. I will Alert the proper team to investigate. Your post will be moved for you.

3 minutes ago, rweihs said:

This "Browser Guard" seems to be a new feature of MalwareBytes.

It is a free browser add-on made by Malwarebytes but not actually part of the main Malwarebytes program. Although marketed by the main program it is optional.

5 minutes ago, rweihs said:

I suggest you take a good look at this.

The dev's are looking in to adjusting how sites are blocked.

@gonzo

• Solution

The sites have been whitelisted. Please allow 15-30 minutes for changes to take effect.

As @Porthos mentioned, Browser Guard -- while offered by Malwarebytes -- is separate from the Malwarebytes consumer product, and offers protection above and beyond what the primary consumer product offers.  The Malwarebytes consumer product is stable and mature, while Browser Guard is young and "learning how to walk."  It is improving on a regular basis, and will continue to do so.

• gonzo locked this topic