False positive: My non-profit website is being blocked

mxuribe-uwnnj

Go to solution Solved by JPopovic,

I lead digital services for United Way of Northern New Jersey, and we just launched a website that helps our constituents with getting info for tax preparation...(Our constituents struggle greatly financially, so our volunteers help them with tax preparation for free...because again, we're a non-profit helping the community.) But a couple of days after launch, we started receiving messages that users of MalwareBytes are being blocked from accessing our new website.  This is our portal: https://vita.unitedwaynnj.org

I've checked everything on our host and web server, and the ssl/tls security certificate is valid and good...so I'm perplexed as to what can be done.  Are any staff members from MalwareBytes available to provide any insight as to why we're being reported incorrectly?  What is the process to report a false positive? What can we do to stop this website block??  I'd be happy to talk (via phone) or email with any staff members if they have any questions, or need any clarity.  Please help!  We have thousands of our folks who struggle financially, and this is preventing them from leveraging our volunteers' expertise!  Thanks in advance for any help!!!

Thank you so much!!!!!  I have a follow-up question: Is there anything you could pin-point that we did which lead us to trigger the MalwareByte website block?  I understand if that is proprietary, but I only ask so that as we build other websites, we can avoid any future inadvertent triggers.  That insight for us would be very helpful.  Thanks again!!!!

51 minutes ago, NunyaFarkinBizness said:

It's obvious something is very wrong with Malwarebytes criteria for blocking sites! These false positives have been happening for years yet they continue. Malwarebytes needs to be held accountable for all these false positives, the damage they cause to good companies, and change their program accordingly!