How do I add user to Mac account?

Greetings,

If you have a subscription for 3 or more users all you need to do is install and activate Malwarebytes on the new user's device using your license key by following the instructions in this support article.  If you need to purchase an additional license to cover the new user's device, please refer to the instructions in this support article.  If you haven't done so already, you'll need to sign up for an account at My.Malwarebytes.com using, if possible, the same email address you used when you originally purchased your license.  Details on how to sign up are located in this support article.

I hope this helps, and if there is anything else we might assist you with please let us know.

Thanks

• Like 1

I already have two subscriptions on my account. I originally had three. One computer was thrown away and the third user got a new computer. I cannot find where to add this new computer. There is only me and another user so far under my users. I don't see how the links above help. I'm still a little confused.

Thanks

Assuming you followed the instructions to establish a MyMalwarebytes account, you need to make sure that only the two remaining computers are now shown under "Manage Devices". If the computer you threw away is listed there then you need to deactivate it. Now go to the new computer, launch Malwarebytes and enter the license number.

alvarnell is correct; you would need to first delete the third device from your account, assuming it is listed, by using the option to delete it from the list of devices as shown in this support article.  If your device and the device of one other active user are the only ones showing up under your account, then you should be able to go ahead and install Malwarebytes on the third user's new device and activate the software with your license key.  As long as it is a 3 device license, that shouldn't be an issue; again, assuming the 3rd device which was thrown away is not showing up under your account; if it is, then you need to first delete that device, then you should be able to activate the software on the new device.

Please let us know how it goes and if you encounter any further issues.

Thanks

Edited by exile360