All is running really fast and responsive here updated today and had to restart seems like some good improvements with performance was made not sure if this was a beta or regular release as no changelog has yet to been posted.  

Edited by brad03
corrected spelling.
  • Like 1

Hello @brad03:

There may have been an unavoidable notification delay. Usually we do not see the MB4 "Cart before the horse".  Perhaps we shall see something from @Erix soon.  Thank you for sharing your helpful observations.

Cheers.

Edited by 1PW
  • Like 1
  • Staff

You guys are correct. We did validate 1172 yesterday in the Beta channel (for about 5 mins) but found a version of a file that would cause unnecessary reboots and decided to hold that RC off. We rescheduled the Beta release for noon EST today.

Thank you so much,

-Erix

Edited by Erix
  • Thanks 1
  • Staff

Great, thanks for confirming. My apologies for overlooking that part in your original comment.
That experience, as Erix noted, is why we disabled this CU shortly after it was enabled. We've got that fixed in the next Beta.

• Thanks 1

Thanks I'm actually, glad i posted about this because i thought it was strange when i didn't see Erix post the build now i know why. Thanks for you guys hard work! :) 

• Like 1