The other day I discover Tab for a Cause that is a browser extension for chrome and firefox  that will show some little ads when you open a new tab and then you can donate to charity the money of those adds, but unfortunately Malwarebytes is blocking this adds making the extension useless.

When I first start using Malwarebytes I was using a windows PC and I got in love with it since it protected my pc without making it slower, then I change to a mac and at the beginning it wasn’t that bad but now it has really few options that you can change, I didn’t give it much importance since it didn’t bother me till now.

Can someone tell me if there is a way to add an exception to Malwarebytes without needing to turn off the malware protection?, because otherwise I paid for malwarebytes premium for nothing 

5 minutes ago, luismm2311 said:

Can someone tell me if there is a way to add an exception to Malwarebytes without needing to turn off the malware protection?, because otherwise I paid for malwarebytes premium for nothing 

I think I noticed you reading another topic which stated there is no way currently to add exceptions.

The user guide is here https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038487014-Malwarebytes-for-Mac-guide

Edited by Porthos
  • Staff

Malwarebytes for Mac does not currently do any web blocking at all, so whatever you're seeing is not being caused by that software.

If you are seeing a block caused by our Browser Guard browser extension in Chrome or Firefox, then you can add sites to the allow list by following the directions here:

https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039021953