My Both C.drives fills up and a new Info.

Last time on Sunday, January 24th, 2021, I was taken along for my research to find a better program to make my videos, yet, I was found on torrent website and download the pirated versions for adobe Photoshop and adobe after-effects.

Then I have a Chance to Install it, but no one seems to appear. Where’s the Installation pop-up, where’s a language Install selection, none of It doesn’t have their options to work.

I was trying to use a crack to Install the program, but It wasn’t an Installation or a setup.exe, But It went turning out to be a hoax. 

And my entire C drive Is filling up over 132GB to 109GB.

That Is one of the most dangerous malware That I would like to show to you as proof.

https://www.file.net/process/set-up.exe.html This Is the Set-up.exe. Using with Hyphen, but not altogether with setup.exe.

One of the most dangerous Malware causes to filling up the C: Drive Infected.

And It did try to fool those people themselves, Including me.

I Had a chance to restart my computer, Using the whole scan and deleting the set-up.exe, But It doesn’t work since they kept filling up my C drive.

However, Moving the files over to the HDD Drive such as Toshiba, Seagate, and the Others, for instance, Does It have a chance to move a lot safer? That might be one problem: The malware connects In between the files infection. Because moving over Wasn’t a great idea for the virus. Because once your files move over and connect to the other laptop systems, It would Infect to fill your C: drive than before & I’ve seen everything, a lot worse and worried.

I can’t remove the hidden virus and hidden files to stop it.

If anyone could help me, I would glad to set things right.

Edited by AdvancedSetup
removed live hyperlink

Hello , Anders6352..and :welcome:

Please read the content of the topic I'm infected - What do I do now?, run the scans and attach the requested logs for my review.

Then wait for further instructions.

Thank you

Edited by AdvancedSetup
corrected font issue

It would just wait by tomorrow, but, my Sibling and I would configure this out.

So here's to know how It all happened.

It would just wait by tomorrow, but my Sibling and I would configure this out.

So here's to know how It all happened.

1. I used to Install called tree Size, and try to use it on my ROG laptop Quickly before it fills up lower for my C.drive.

And only I can see they are only 96.6GB to 95.9GB filling up per minute.

20210128_234618.thumb.jpg.92b4529d6d054a31899eb18fca46a2c3.jpg

20210129_223214.thumb.jpg.192fd5b934550136e02629a7c498a315.jpg

20210129_223404.thumb.jpg.af33b107da89e580c76842c532c02c5f.jpg

20210129_223309.thumb.jpg.739b370a239006714a5e993ce53be98e.jpg

20210129_223431.thumb.jpg.5dce90894d43031a0fb270a1ebecad46.jpg

I just got most worried before clearing out the download files more than 95.6GB, to 120GB.

So It would give It some time Before we configure out on our build-up computer, to the next day's update.

And 2. I just found out how I didn't mention this before yesterday, But I just found how the Set-up.exe malware spreads the USB 3.0 connector. However, If you had both to connect a USB mouse and the external hard drives, It would cause you to Install and fill up The entire C Drive than before. If you had the same connector to your USB devices, do not connect from the other laptops, or It would spread the malware Immediately.

We might wait till tomorrow's update.

I just got most worried before clearing out the download files more than 95.6GB to 120GB.

So It would give It some time Before we configure out on our build-up computer, to the next day's update.

And 2. I just found out how I didn't mention this before yesterday, But I just found how the Set-up.exe malware spreads the USB 3.0 connector. However, If you had both to connect a USB mouse and the external hard drives, It would cause you to Install and fill up The entire C Drive on your computers or laptops than before. If you have more than the same USB device, then This might not have an option.
The malware might be spreading to your USB devices, so be careful.

We might wait till tomorrow's update.