Report a False Positive

adeleon

Our domain *.applecorpo.com with several subdomains (for example asc.applecorpo.com, apps2.applecorpo.com, etc.), is being detected by malwarebytes as suspicious, so we have to put these domains as exceptions in the list white of malwarebytes to be able to access them. We do not do transactions outside of these domains, as they are for internal reporting and information.
We want you to help us uncheck as suspicious our domains *.applecorpo.com 
Thanks in advance.

• Staff
12 hours ago, adeleon said:

Our domain *.applecorpo.com with several subdomains (for example asc.applecorpo.com, apps2.applecorpo.com, etc.), is being detected by malwarebytes as suspicious, so we have to put these domains as exceptions in the list white of malwarebytes to be able to access them. We do not do transactions outside of these domains, as they are for internal reporting and information.
We want you to help us uncheck as suspicious our domains *.applecorpo.com 
Thanks in advance.

Hello-

Virus Total shows substantial detection:

VirusTotal

Let me provide you with more information. Our domain * .applecorpo.com uses the DynDns service, so that we do not own the IPs that DynDns gives us, 
I understand that our IP may change after some time and we can take an IP that another client had, and that said Ip has had problems long ago, 
since before delivering it to us.
So how can you help us get on the Malwarebytes whitelist?

Thanks in advance.

• Staff
2 hours ago, adeleon said:

Let me provide you with more information. Our domain * .applecorpo.com uses the DynDns service, so that we do not own the IPs that DynDns gives us, 
I understand that our IP may change after some time and we can take an IP that another client had, and that said Ip has had problems long ago, 
since before delivering it to us.
So how can you help us get on the Malwarebytes whitelist?

Thanks in advance.

Hi-

It's not the IP that is the issue, the domain itself is detected by 9 different vendors, you'll need to contact them to determine why they categorize the domain as a threat and then have the site reevaluated so there are no longer any detections.

Once we can determine the site has been cleaned up, we can remove the block, not whitelist it.

Let us know how it goes.