I only searched something on google and boom a site was autoblocked

Zusero

I only searched something on google and then a site was auto blocked with live protection, I have no problems with this, it just means malware bytes is working. My problem is if I am infected with something and I don't know. Can anyone at Malwarebytes help me solve this? Also is it possible to make this private? 

Hello @Zusero and :welcome:

3 hours ago, Zusero said:

is it possible to make this private? 

If you would like a Malwarebytes Support Agent assist you via email only, please contact the support team at https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/requests/new to get help.

Due to local restrictions brought about by the Covid-19 pandemic, the current wait for email based support services may be five (5) to seven (7) business days.

Please reply to this topic if you decide to use Malwarebytes' email support.  Thank you for your patience and understanding.

• Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Tips to help protect from infection

Thanks