54.39.28.114 Please remove from list for Trojan

farrider

Hello,

I just setup a new server and it is blacklisted due to trojan.

I contacted OVH and they would not help, I received the following response.

Thank you for contacting OVHcloud regarding your IP address. It will be my pleasure to assist you. With millions of IP addresses in our system, it is simply not possible for us to crosscheck this with every company out there. There are literally thousands of ISPs with their own private blacklists. This is why, when such a problem arises, it is left to the customer to resolve the situation. You have to contact the sites where the IP is blacklisted and start the process to whitelist it. If at some point, they request you to have us contact them, you can forward us the email along with all the details of your case and we will follow up with them. 

image.thumb.png.475a249acef6a11a584b6cfee7533eda.png

Thanks in advance.

• Staff
13 minutes ago, farrider said:

Hello,

I just setup a new server and it is blacklisted due to trojan.

I contacted OVH and they would not help, I received the following response.

Thank you for contacting OVHcloud regarding your IP address. It will be my pleasure to assist you. With millions of IP addresses in our system, it is simply not possible for us to crosscheck this with every company out there. There are literally thousands of ISPs with their own private blacklists. This is why, when such a problem arises, it is left to the customer to resolve the situation. You have to contact the sites where the IP is blacklisted and start the process to whitelist it. If at some point, they request you to have us contact them, you can forward us the email along with all the details of your case and we will follow up with them. 

image.thumb.png.475a249acef6a11a584b6cfee7533eda.png

Thanks in advance.

Hello, thanks for bringing this to our attention. We've reviewed the site again and have determined it no longer warrants being blocked so we've removed it from our database. 

Removal should be reflected in the next database update going out in a few hours or so.

• TeMerc locked this topic