HELP! Someone has been across my computer remotely don’t nnow what to do!

and it was weird right before i reinstalled windows i called microsoft and they tried to do a remote sessioin by hitting ctrl ,windows ,q and it wouldnt bring up quickassist i even used run command to try and get quick assist all one word and it came up and error message and said the path to the folder could not be found. it  wouldnt let use my search bar or the search option in my file explorer and and i could use my cmd but if i started my computer in safe mode with command promp it let me and i had to put windows on a usb bc if i held shift and reset into recovery mode and tried to reset my pc that what it normally would as my in i wanted to do a reset from a cloud or locally and i did that a couple times and then all the sudden it wouldnt let me do it just came up some error code everytime

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Root Admin

Please just slow down and follow the directions from the website I linked to and it will allow you to take ownership and see what is in the folder.

For the moment I think you're being paranoid and asserting normal operations of Windows as some type of attack. I'm willing to help you but you need to please follow directions as asked, otherwise take the computer to a repair  shop.

Thanks

• Root Admin

The reason is that some files and folders should not be deleted. I don't know what is there and we can delete it I'm sure but that's not too much concern at this point.

Let us do one more antivirus scan. Then we'll check some other settings and see what else is going on.

Please download and run the following Kaspersky antivirus scanner to remove any found threats

Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool

Let me know if it finds anything or not

• Root Admin

You can have KAV remove it. It for a Possibly Unwanted Application

Let me get some new logs please.

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system.
You can check here if you're not sure if your computer is 32-bit or 64-bit

• Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press the Scan button.
  • It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please attach it to your reply.
  • The first time the tool is run, it also makes another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply as well.

Thank you

• Root Admin

We don't need the log or file from Windows Defender.

Unless you're actively using Microsoft OneDrive for Cloud back up I would disable it from loading

(Microsoft Corporation -> Microsoft Corporation) C:\Users\Fixer\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\OneDrive.exe

Let me have you run the following please.

Please download MiniToolBox save it to your desktop and run it.

Checkmark the following check-boxes:

• Flush DNS
  • Report IE Proxy Settings
  • Reset IE Proxy Settings
  • Report FF Proxy Settings
  • Reset FF Proxy Settings
  • List content of Hosts
  • List IP configuration
  • List Winsock Entries
  • List last 10 Event Viewer log
  • List Installed Programs
  • List Devices
  • List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
  • List Minidump Files

Click Go and post the result (Result.txt). A copy of Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run.

Note: When using Reset FF Proxy Settings option Firefox should be closed.

• Root Admin

The log looks good.

There is currently no evidence of anyone being on the computer.

The Route table shows no abnormal entries. The Windows accounts show only your accounts.

You can review your Event Logs to look for any signs of an intruder but currently I'm not seeing anything and multiple AV scans are showing no real obvious issues.

its weird too be normally the default background pictures would never change it stayed the same for weeks and now it changes everytime i log on well once a day like it should weird things are still going on with my iphones yesterday i watched as a text messages where being deleted right in front of my i recorded it on my screen recording but im going to go tru and disavle one drive and delete all the files that shouldnt be on here and if i find the ones that wont let me delete them i will post them and in the mean time im going to download itunes and completely reset all my iphones and my i pad i really hope whoever was access my computer and my phones cannot do so anymore im going to wait a couple days and then post what i find thank you for helping me again but out of everyone i have contacted for help everyone says everything is normal and then after a couple weeks somes back into my stuff im going to change the name of the lap top too bc that was one if the things that was happening when that access my laptop they changed the name and the domain i was apart of back to desktop-3hfsd and domain WORRKGROUP wish me luck and hopefully everythign is gone

Also I was reading one of the results from one of the scans you had me do and I’m not sure which one it was but as I was reading it it said something about “some thing was Windows defender from finishing it scan” Even though it showed up in green writing scan today at 6:32 PM What can I run to see and make sure that my windows updates are updating correctly and also windows defender are updating correctly?

• Root Admin

There are many ways to set up file backgrounds and when they change. Go check your settings or 3rd party tools.

The iPhone has no connection to Windows at all. You can install iCloud for Windows to be able to manage but otherwise there is no direct connection between the devices.

If you're using Microsoft OneDrive then you're more than likely struggling with how it works and doesn't work. Join the millions of other users. It has to be one of the most convoluted Cloud backup programs to understand. People that think they understand often are not correct.

How to change the workgroup name
https://www.digitalcitizen.life/workgroup-windows/

• Root Admin

The Panther folder, located in C:\Windows contains the Windows setup log files from various setup phases. This folder is blue in color as it is a Compressed folder, the same color as any other compressed folder in Windows. Folders (and the files inside them) can be compressed in Windows to save disk space.

It's normal. Leave it alone in general

Open Windows Defender and it will show you.

image.png

Ok this is what windows defender shows And that is what it showed before I read a log that you had me post and it said something about windows defender scan was stopped before it could finish but if you look at windows defender it looked like it did finishAnd thank you about the panther file I will leave it alone Also I am trying to find my rltk Bluetooth adapter who’s digital Certificate was unknown