What to do with registry value type object

Hi! I tried to download an old version of utorrent from an website that i tought was safe but when i ran the installer an old icon of mozillla with an weird name appeared in the taskbar. I shut down the computer immediately and and when i powered it on again i ran a scan with malwarebytes. It found these two items, which i quarantined but i have no ideea what to do with the registry value object. Will it damage my computer if i delete it or is it safe to get rid of it?

malwarebytes.PNG.e5dd96bbbf9bd8e47b10c8a95cb73c2f.PNG

Hi.

The screenshot does NOT provide full details.   as you can see, the display columns are squished.

Best to get the actual report from Malwarebytes program.

See https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038479194-View-Reports-and-History-in-Malwarebytes-for-Windows-v4

Get that report.   Then attach it in your reply.

and Yes,  you ought to proceed to have the 2 tagged items Quarantined  ( removed).

Edited by Maurice Naggar

• Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Tips to help protect from infection

Thanks