HELP!!!!! Please!

My 81 year old mother recently signed up for a Malwarebytes product she will never use in a million years and I am trying to get this service cancelled for her.  However, the customer service for Malwarebytes is lousy to say the least.  There are no phone options or no chat options that I am aware of and I have submitted two tickets with nothing more than an automated response.  She paid for this service with a credit card, so there is no Google or Apple pay cancellation option in play.  Please help her get this service cancelled.  

Thank you!

Customer support is normally backed up and that has been made worse by the three day holiday weekend and another holiday tomorrow in the US, so you'll need to be patient. I assure you that nobody from the staff working here is able to provide any direct licensing assistance.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, darlenebreden said:

I have submitted two tickets with nothing more than an automated response.

Just keep in mind that due a larger than normal support queue, it may take a full week or more to receive a response.  Just be sure you only create one ticket so that you are not moved to the back of the queue as tickets are responded to on a first come, first served basis.