I am an Admin and i cant seem to access anything to do with admin

• Root Admin

Hello @BinaryDuPizza

I don't see anything obvious in the logs to indicate an issue.

abdullah (S-1-5-21-3508182178-1698061845-2904005064-1001 - Administrator - Enabled) => C:\Users\abdul
Ran by abdullah (administrator) on DESKTOP-5ICML61 (20-01-2021 01:09:17)
Running from D:\Users\Abdullah\Desktop
Loaded Profiles: abdullah

That shows you have Admin rights and are logged in with that profile.

What specifically are you seeing or trying to do that gives you an error or issue?

Hello, the thing is, i do have admin, but whenever i do try and do anything admin related its i am unable to do this.

I cant open Task Manager.

I cant open any software or program as admin.

i cant verify a program as admin, the program freezes for a good min before displaying an error a message.

I was thinking maybe this is a virus or malware that's why i came here for help, i read an article that said to install something so it can scan my PC, i did that, and sent it to you guys but that clearly didnt show anything odd. 

However, its clear on my end that i do have a very big problem. I went into safe mode and everything is totally fine, i have no trouble installing software or programs that require Admin privileges and i can open task Manage. but the problem is i cant access the network, i then found i can boot through safe mode using the network, but then its worst for me, it keeps coming with a message saying "end process" or "kill process" and everything is very slow, and it keeps resetting my wifi, so i need always need to re-enter the Wi-Fi password and even then after 5 mins of it telling me its scanning the network it tells me that im unable to connect.  However i still am able to install software, but when i tried to install McAfee, the installation reached 54% then halts, i tried this four times with it stopping at different percentages.

im sorry if im confusing you with my words, i hope anything i said can be of use. and if anything else is needed please do not hesitate to ask.

Regards 

image.png

• Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Tips to help protect from infection

Thanks