Do Malwarebytes scan mail received by hMailServer from command line?

Hi there,

I'm using Malwarebytes since 2009, August.

I've made a little server (Windows Server 2019 Standard, no IIS but Apache) in my home for my personal websites and I've put in it the mail server too. The mail server is hMailServer. One of its features is to use an external virus scanner instead of ClamAV. The mail scanner has to work by command line. I haven't found any trace of this functionality on web about Malwarebytes. Is there a solution to use mbam.exe (or either) in this way?

Thanks 

Malwarebytes does not scan email.

16 minutes ago, Marco_Lungo said:

has to work by command line. I haven't found any trace of this functionality on web about Malwarebytes. Is there a solution to use mbam.exe (or either) in this way?

The consumer version of Malwarebytes has no CMD line functions.

Also,

16 minutes ago, Marco_Lungo said:

I've made a little server (Windows Server 2019 Standard

I am sorry to inform you that Malwarebytes Premium (stand alone) is not supported on any server OS and is also against the EULA as well.

(b) Paid License.

If you purchased a license to the Software from Malwarebytes or from a Malwarebytes authorized reseller, then conditioned upon your compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Malwarebytes grants you a non-exclusive and non-transferable license to Execute the number of copies of the Software for which you have paid solely in executable form on the corresponding number of Devices owned or used by you. Furthermore, you may not Execute the Software on any Device(s) running a server operating system unless it is a Malwarebytes server product as reflected in its official product name and official release notes. You agree that your purchases are not contingent on the delivery of any future functionality or features (including future availability of any Software beyond the current license term or any new releases), or dependent on any oral or written public comments made by Malwarebytes regarding future functionality or features.

https://www.malwarebytes.com/eula/

The proper version is this. https://www.malwarebytes.com/business/ep-server-security/

System requirements

https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038984713-System-requirements-for-Malwarebytes-for-Windows-v4

Edited by Porthos

Wow ....
I didn't think about it, that was my personal PC with Windows 10 on which I installed the Server.
I had no idea he was out of the contract!!! Yes, I have a paid version with a lifetime license, when I got it twelve years ago, it was still there. The cost of the Endpoint is too high for me, man ... I did this thing of my server to not pay that much a year to keep only three of my personal sites. I have to find another solution, maybe it's better that I go back to Windows 10 and put the Apache webserver and that's it, so I don't violate any contract.
Thanks so much for the explanation!
Marco