MWB Privacy = no internet access

Hello, all. Installed MWB Privacy about a month ago, and have been having a recurring problem. When Kill Switch is activated, the internet cannot be accessed. I can access the internet fine when the Kill Switch is disabled, though MWB Privacy claims there's no connection when I flip the "ON" switch. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the tunneldriver.msi file as advised by a forum thread. That worked a few times, but only temporarily. Also, is there a way to leave a review for this product? Thanks. 

Thanks for the reply and proposed solution. 😊 l installed the new software via the link you included. It didn’t solve my internet access issue, but now I receive my “no internet access” message instantaneously, instead of watching the wheel spin for a minute before being notified. 

• Root Admin

Thank you @nointernet

The Clean log you posted shows it had trouble removing and cleaning up. You also have a few issues wrong with the system.

I'm going to move your topic to the Removal forum so I can work with you to clean up the computer a bit.

Please go ahead and run the MBST tool one more time and uninstall, but do not reinstall anything yet. When asked decline the install.

Then after the restart of the computer wait a few minutes. Then restart one more time and run FRST for me as shown below.

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system.
You can check here if you're not sure if your computer is 32-bit or 64-bit

• Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press the Scan button.
  • It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please attach it to your reply.
  • The first time the tool is run, it also makes another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply as well.

Thank you

• Thanks 1

• Root Admin

There should be no video or Ads. If you're getting Ads then please consider installing either the free Malwarebytes Browser Guard or uBlock Origin, or both. That will prevent further Ads and unwanted video Ads.

As for Microsoft Smart Screen warning you or your browser warning you, those are false positives. This software is very well known and has almost 5 million downloads in the past few years. It is downloaded probably a thousand times a week by people just like you looking for help with their computer.

It is a very safe program and only records what is running on your system unless it's provided a specific fix file to clean up or remove things.

Please see the following

How to bypass SmartScreen filter and download files in Edge on Windows 10
https://www.thewindowsclub.com/bypass-smartscreen-filter-ie-edge

Thank you @nointernet

Edited by AdvancedSetup
updated information

Hello there. Thanks so much for your help in trying to get my software working. I have decided to go for a refund, as the time and effort that seems involved in fixing my issues is more than I'm willing to invest. My 60-day "trial" period is almost at an end, and I feel better about trying a different brand than spending time toward an uncertain outcome. Again, I appreciate your help. All the best.  -Sean