Looking for Advertisers

• Root Admin

We are looking for affiliates/advertisers that are willing to feature our products on highlight pages of their website. Currently we offer a 50% commission but as current affiliates would know, that commission will go up after a certain amount of sales.

We are willing to offer a 60% commission to highly dedicated affiliates. If you would like to become a first priority affiliate, please contact Marcin at www.malwarebytes.org/contact.php

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Staff

Yes, RegNow is MBAM and RR. If you are already an affiliate, you can just grab the download links and the purchase links =].
I need to get this done ASAP.
Contact him on his e-mail - marcin AT malwarebytes DOT org. Failing that, get him on IM, if you have him on IM. :)

I have another email too. I thought I was missing an area to write them.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yup, sorry everybody, we have switched processors from RegNow to Cleverbridge.

Well, strange because I just sold a RRP via RegNow the other day. That's where my affiliate account is. Do I need to try and get them to pay me and switch?