My brand new domain is getting blocked by Malwarebytes / need whitelisting

JesusGarciaCruz
Go to solution Solved by gonzo,

Hello

I'm building my first website ever and I just paid for the domain and hosting plan at Hostinger. It's a brand new WordPress based website.

The problem is, Malwarebytes is blocking it for some reason, even though it's blank (it's only an empty WP template so far)

My website is: https://supersimetria.online/

I even activated the HTTPS protocol from the Hostinger dashboard, but Malwarebytes keeps blocking it.

I need my website to be whitelisted. It would be terrible for it SEO-wise to remain blocked by an antivirus.

I even just registered in these forums to post this.

Any idea about what to do?

Thanks in advance

malwarebytes warning screenshot.png

1 minute ago, JesusGarciaCruz said:

Malwarebytes is blocking it for some reason

While we wait for staff. A note on Website blocked due to a suspicious top level domain (TLD)

Non-standard TLD's (biz/cc/info/xyz/online and so on) are commonly used for malicious purposes.  Malwarebytes err (blocks) on the side of caution to assure that we are protecting our users. If our users encounter a block, they report it (as you did), it gets tested, and if it is determined to be safe, it gets whitelisted.

1 minute ago, Porthos said:

While we wait for staff. A note on Website blocked due to a suspicious top level domain (TLD)

Non-standard TLD's (biz/cc/info/xyz/online and so on) are commonly used for malicious purposes.  Malwarebytes err (blocks) on the side of caution to assure that we are protecting our users. If our users encounter a block, they report it (as you did), it gets tested, and if it is determined to be safe, it gets whitelisted.

Thank you, Porthos

I will be attentive to any news on the subject

• gonzo locked this topic