My 15 year old established e-commerce website is being blocked

exalien
Go to solution Solved by gonzo,

Hi,

My website, www.brasstrains.com, which has been online since 2005, is being blocked by your Malwarebytes chrome extension.  This is extremely concerning to me as the web developer and also quite embarrassing to have been reported by a customer.  Is there anyway I can find out why Malwarebytes is saying our reputation is bad?  Can we be whitelisted or is there a valid concern that I am not aware of?

Thank you,

-Neil

Thank you so much!

Just a follow up to my original post.  While I realize Malwarebytes for security purposes probably will not disclose the reason we were blocked, it cause me to re-test our server with various SSL scanning tools, and we did end up tweaking a setting to shut down a weak security cipher suite setting.

I don't know if that would have made a difference, but just in case others might find this post and wonder the same thing, I would at least double check your server security by running a few scans and adjusting accordingly.

Thank you again!

-Neil

• gonzo locked this topic