Maybe call the Program "Anti-Malwarebytes" rather than "Malwarebytes' Anti-Malwarebytes"

Hi! It has a nice ring to it the way it is! It stands out! The program is in 36+ different languages. With over 1000+ servers worldwide. but this is the place the admins come to check out comments... so your's will be seen.... will cya later....regards...

Maybe call the program "Anti-Malwarebytes" rather than "Malwarebytes' Anti-Malwarebytes". The current one is kinda like calling "Google Earth" "Google's Google Earth". It would shorten up the title.

Or if you want you could completely rename it to something like "Malware Assassin". Just an idea...

It isn't called Malwarebytes anti-malwarebytes now is it? :)

Maybe call the program "Anti-Malwarebytes" ...

So you want us to take our company name, stick 'Anti' in front of it, and market that as the name of a product? Maybe it's just me, but that doesn't sound like a good business plan... Maybe a good anti-business plan though...

So you want us to take our company name, stick 'Anti' in front of it, and market that as the name of a product? Maybe it's just me, but that doesn't sound like a good business plan... Maybe a good anti-business plan though...

I didn't know the name oddly. I thought the applicatoin was called "Malwarebytes' Anti-Malwarebytes" not "Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware". Please excuse that.

When I thought it was called what it wasn't I was like "Company name's Anti-Company name" it didn't make sense to me. I am sorry for that although Malware Assassin sounds cool.

Ok, this is question of what we like or not. As for security programs, I prefer efficiency to coolness, skins or UI eye-candy effects.

MBAM is efficient, that's the main priority.

We've chosen the name Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware precisely because we wanted it to be different from all those fake anti-virus, anti-spyware and anti-malware names that we target. They all have fancy names (much like malware assassin) and we wouldn't want to associated with them.

That's like changing Norton's name.
Heh. That wouldn't be a bad idea though.