Duplicate threads - possible issue

These two were replies posted in one of the above duplicate topics which themselves are also duplicates:

- https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/268773-a-wacatac-trojan-residing-on-an-ejected-flash-drive/?do=findComment&comment=1430434
    - https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/268773-a-wacatac-trojan-residing-on-an-ejected-flash-drive/?do=findComment&comment=1430435

Perhaps it's due to some sort of sync issue?

exilie, it appears that after logging in and back out its no longer displaying the issue if it happens again i will upload the screenshot. Just trying to note it as a possible issue.  

Edited by brad03
more info added.

The issue has been reported to Administrative Staff as well as a noted Forum Caching issue which may be the cause of the duplicate posts.  Note the "-1" in the Blue Circle.  The caching issue affects posts, PM's and the display of Logged-In members on the Main Page and Browsing in a particular thread.

I sent the Administrative Staff a PM on this issue and when I looked at my PM List, the PM I had just sent was not there.  It took >12 minutes for that sent PM to show up in my PM List.

Image.jpg.8a921d3b16aa7f420cabdb50549a0f

Image1.jpg.61d6781a3881e16ccfb754e2aa1a4

EDIT: Added the following

Image.jpg.3b2ba0258754f6690a6c4cc0d534647d.jpg

Edited by David H. Lipman
Edited for content, clarity, spelling and grammar
  • Like 1

@David H. Lipman thanks for sharing. We also noticed this and informed IPS of it earlier this evening. Unfortunately, we will not hear back until tomorrow on this.

Edited by AlexSmith
  • Thanks 2