Inbound connections trojan port 445

My mbam keeps blocking a trojan on port 445 idk why that is happening the ip is 193.55.70.22 as you can see in the logs i will put here, i really need help cause there is important things in my pc like school work my games my pictures everything, and i dont want to lose nothing, my mbam trial ends tomorrow and if i dont do nothing ima have to reset the pc and it will be really trash and probably flash a new bios cus i heard that it was a ransomware and usually ransomwares do that right? i just want to fix my pc even if i have to change my ip one of my pc parts, anything but i need to protect itinbound 1.txtinbound 3.txtinbound 2.txtAddition.txtFRST.txt

the logs are here attached    ( now its coming on port 443 too)

PS: i just need help if i will need to reset my pc just tell me but just help, i stopped using avast and started using mbam for like 5 years and this never happened so i dont know how to deal with this

Hello     :welcome:

Unless you are actually using this machine to connect to another Windows' remote desktop,  then you ought to turn off the Remote Desktop setting, since that makes your machine a tempting target.

See   https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/92433-enable-disable-remote-desktop-connections-windows-10-pc.html

By turning off remote desktop, you lessen your machine's odds of being a tempting target for probers.

The bad guys seek out machines able to do remote desktop as being prime candidates.   Keep in mind these involve automated bots.

You can block one or more IP addresses in the Windows 10'  Windows Firewall

See   https://www.cm3solutions.com/block-ip-address-ip-range-using-windows-firewall/

To get started go to Control Panel >>System and Security >> Windows Defender Firewall     and then on the laft side list, click on Advanced Settings

then follow the example in the article cited above.

Hello.  2nd message for Monday afternoon ( my time)

I will be making other replies, after a while.  I want to start with a couple of points that are important to make.

[   1     ]    If you're using Peer 2 Peer software such as uTorrent, BitTorrent or similar you must either fully uninstall it or completely disable it from running while being assisted here.
Failure to remove or disable such software will result in your topic being closed and no further assistance being provided.

[      2     ]

The Block notices from Malwarebytes web protection do mean that Malwarebytes Premium is keeping your pc safe from potential harm.
A block notice is an advisory of the "block".

It  indicates that a potential risk was blocked by the malicious website protection. 
The Malwarebytes web protection, by default, will always show each  block occurrence.
The Malwarebytes Webs protection feature will advise customers when a known or suspected malicious IP is attempted to be reached (outgoing) or is trying access your PC.

See our info page https://www.malwarebytes.com/lp/ip-blocking/?ipblock=true

Incoming block notice can be ignored, the Malwarebytes Premium real-time protection is blocking the threat and there is nothing more that can be done.
On Outbound blocks, any attempted connection was stopped.
It is imperative to convey that any potential harm was STOPPED.
and that the block notices itself does NOT mean the presence on the machine of a actual infection.

You may still use Malwarebytes for Windows to do manual on-demand scans to check the system.

Please do a new Scan on this machine, using Malwarebytes for Windows.

To run a Threat Scan, open Malwarebytes for Windows and click the blue Scan button.

Have patience during the run.

When the scan phase is done, be real sure you Review and have all detected lines items check-marked on each line on the left. That too is very critical.

Then click on Quarantine selected.

Then, locate the Scan run report;  export out a copy;  & then attach in with your  reply.

See https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038479194-View-Reports-and-History-in-Malwarebytes-for-Windows-v4

This scan result from Malwarebytes for Windows is all good / all perfect.

As to your last remark, if you plan to do a clean new setup of Windows 10, then study this guide at Tenforums

Clean Install Windows 10 | Tutorials (tenforums.com)

I wish you all the best.

Sincerely.

• Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Tips to help protect from infection

Thanks