fortboise.org false positive

fortboise
Go to solution Solved by gonzo,

I don't use Browser Guard, but someone who does told me that "Malwarebytes Browser Guard blocks pages that come from websites with relatively light traffic and have been reported to have malicious activity," warning against proceeding to fortboise.org.

It's a 20 year old site that I maintain with a dedicated IP, and no malicious activity that I know of. Please explain what report you have, or remove my site from your blacklist.

Tom von Alten

This is a Browser Guard Block. I will Alert the proper team to investigate. There is no need for any further action from you at this time.

Just a note on Reputation Blocks.

Malwarebytes Browser Guard blocks pages that come from websites with relatively light traffic or have been reported to have malicious activity.

Malwarebytes err on the side of caution to assure that we are protecting our users. If our users encounter a block, they report it (as you did), it gets tested, and if it is determined to be safe, it gets whitelisted.

@gonzo

• gonzo locked this topic