Issue with the diver installation - Windows 7

rajkesharilk
Go to solution Solved by rajkesharilk,

Hi,

I have purchased a gamepad from quantum hi tech, product is good & was working fine until my windows was updated with the latest updates. Need help in this, can i format my windows & re-install it?

Driver link - 

https://www.quantumhitech.com/page/support

Thanks.

Edited by tetonbob
edit link to be non-clickable

Hi @rajkesharilk, I moved your post to the PC Help section since it did not have anything to do with needing support with our Malwarebytes for Windows product.

So our community can better serve you, can you provide some more technical details and errors you are seeing when installing the driver as well as what gamepad specifically you have? Please include screenshots and the full error message/code if possible.

Edited by AlexSmith

• Solution
On 12/30/2020 at 1:06 AM, AlexSmith said:

Hi @rajkesharilk, I moved your post to the PC Help section since it did not have anything to do with needing support with our Malwarebytes for Windows product.

So our community can better serve you, can you provide some more technical details and errors you are seeing when installing the driver as well as what gamepad specifically you have? Please include screenshots and the full error message/code if possible.

Hi @AlexSmith thanks for your response, yesterday I got a message from the Quantum Support "there was a glitch in that driver which had been fixed on Friday night so you can retry" and I did the same & it worked for me. So Now I have no issue with the device.