No Green/OK checkmark..., with Browser Guard?

Win 10 Pro, Google Chrome, Defender Primary/ MBAM 4.3/Browser Guard   secondary.

With my old AV's WebGuard's..., there were green check marks next to browsing safe sites, and yellow next to bad sites- This kept me from clicking on un-safe sites.

With Browser Guard, there are No check marks!?- Is it supposed to be this way, or is it not working properly?

I don't like this, and they should upgrade...!?

If you want something that will show green check marks for safe sites you could try adding Bitdefender Trafficlight, its a browser extension that works on both Chrome and Edge, get it at the Google store. And as a bonus it also protects you from phishing and fraud attempts. I find it works very well, I use it for the protection aspect and not the Search Advisor (checkmarks).

• Root Admin

You can see from a site like the following how difficult it is for any person, group, team, to keep track of Websites if they're good or bad. With half a million new websites created every day and old ones being compromised and used by bad actors, there is always a chance that using multiple programs and extensions that sooner or later you may visit a site that is bad. That's why using good common sense when surfing the Web as well as keeping your computer up to date are required these days.

How many websites are there
https://websitesetup.org/news/how-many-websites-are-there/

Here are some tips to help keep  your computer and privacy safer

I do kind of like using this link sometimes to check on a website

https://themarkup.org/blacklight

2 hours ago, digmorcrusher said:

If you want something that will show green check marks for safe sites you could try adding Bitdefender Trafficlight, its a browser extension that works on both Chrome and Edge, get it at the Google store. And as a bonus it also protects you from phishing and fraud attempts. I find it works very well, I use it for the protection aspect and not the Search Advisor (checkmarks).

Thank You!- I Really  like seeing green/red check marks, and Chrome is Much Faster!

I added this to Edge too (I ticked the allow other... option), even though it originally said for Chrome.