Cant Access Internet after Running MBAM

Can anyone help,

My pc was causing problmes so i downloaded MBAM and ran it through - it found around 50 errors and deleted them all

great i thought - however now i cant access the internet

My laptop still works fine - i can access the internet with no problems,

however on my pc - although i have a full internet connection whenever i try to access the page it says Internet Explorer page cannot be displayed

Any ideas

Thanks

PAUL

• Root Admin

Hi Paul,

Please run the following on the infected computer.

Click on START - RUN and copy / paste the entry below into the run line and click OK

CMD /C NETSH FIREWALL RESET

Click on START - RUN and copy / paste the entry below into the run line and click OK

CMD /C NETSH int ip reset c:\resetlog.txt

CMD /C netsh winsock reset catalog

Then run the following and post back the log.

Update and Scan with Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

• Start MalwareBytes AntiMalware (Vista users must Right click and choose RunAs Admin)
  • Please DO NOT run MBAM in Safe Mode unless requested to, you MUST run it in normal Windows mode.
    • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • Select the Update tab
    • Click Update

[*]When the update is complete, select the Scanner tab

[*]Select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.

[*]When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.

[*]Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.

[*]When completed, a log will open in Notepad. please copy and paste the log into your next reply

• If you accidently close it, the log file is saved here and will be named like this:
    • C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\mbam-log-date (time).txt

Then post back the MBAM log and a new Hijackthis log.

Please also run the following scanner and post back the logs.

Download
DDS
and save it to your desktop

Disable any script blocker if your Anti-Virus/Anti-Malware has it.

Once downloaded you can disconnect from the Internet and disable your Ant-Virus temporarily if needed.

Then double click
dds.scr
to run the tool.

When done, the
DDS.txt
will open.

Click Yes at the next prompt for Optional Scan.

When done, DDS will open two (2) logs:

1. DDS.txt

2. Attach.txt

• Save both reports to your desktop

• Please include the following logs in your next reply:
    DDS.txt
    and
    Attach.txt

• Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback this Topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!

The fixes and advice in this thread are for this machine only. Do not apply the instructions from this thread to your own machine. Please start a new thread describing your issue and someone will be along to assist you.