WHY AM I UNABLE TO DE-ACTIVATE MY AUTO RENEWAL OPTION ON THE PAYMENT SCREEN

Thrillakiller

I've been trying to cancel the auto-renewal option on the payment tab.

It keeps saying there is an error and come back later, I've been trying this for 4 days now and it keeps saying the error.

I have sent you an email asking to cancel and I have yet to have a reply.

I'm getting very suspicious that you are not letting me cancel it which is against the law, this is effecting my mental health.

Please can you rectify the problem immediately or I will proceed with legal action.

• Staff

Greetings,

I apologize for the issue, however a member of Support will assist you in getting auto-renewal disabled for your subscription as soon as they are able.  Currently the support helpdesk has a pretty long queue due to a large number of support requests as well as short staffing due to the holidays in the US which is why it may take several days to receive a response, however they will get to it as soon as possible.

Additionally, if you post your ticket number here we can request a member of the staff to attempt to escalate the issue for you to try and get a response back sooner if possible.

Thank you for your continued patience.

33 minutes ago, exile360 said:

Greetings,

I apologize for the issue, however a member of Support will assist you in getting auto-renewal disabled for your subscription as soon as they are able.  Currently the support helpdesk has a pretty long queue due to a large number of support requests as well as short staffing due to the holidays in the US which is why it may take several days to receive a response, however they will get to it as soon as possible.

Additionally, if you post your ticket number here we can request a member of the staff to attempt to escalate the issue for you to try and get a response back sooner if possible.

Thank you for your continued patience.

Ticket number is 3312298