EndPoints Showing Up as Not Installed

I have downloaded and deployed the endpoint agent on the clients machines and then from the MWB Discovery and Deployment Tool I do a deployment which runs through successfully. However whenever I log out of the Discovery and Deploment Tool and then log back in, many of these machines are showing up with the question mark (indicating not installed) instead of the ticked green circle. Does anyone know what is going on and how to resolve this issue.

Thank you

• Staff

Greetings,

I see that your other thread never got a response.  To get more prompt assistance please contact Malwarebytes Support directly by filling out the web form on this page making certain to indicate that you are a business customer so that you receive priority support which you qualify for as a business customer.

In the meantime, please take a look at this support article to see if that is of any help in resolving the issue.  Additionally, I located the following info in the Malwarebytes Discovery and Deployment Tool Handbook which may help to diagnose the problem:

The Discovery and Deployment Tool reports asuccessful installation, but the endpoint is not showing in Malwarebytes Nebula platform

The MBEndpointAgentservice continues to run in order to completethe installation. Review the MBEndpointAgentlog for errors and connectivity issues.Find log entriesat the following locations:

Windows XP/2003: %programdata%\Malwarebytes Endpoint Agent\Logs\EndpointAgent.txt

Windows Vista and later: %systemroot%\documents and settings\administrator\malwarebytes endpoint agent\logs