Safe browsing threats removed 0 of 1 ?????

18 minutes ago, Flaws39 said:

What does this mean?

"Safe Browsing" is the web site blocker I believe. It means a bad site was blocked and there is nothing to actually delete.

Safe browsing scanner which detects phishing websites on Android

4 minutes ago, Flaws39 said:

if the experts have no idea what no malware  found means  /safe browsing  threats  removed 0 of 1 found

You have to be more patient, It can take a day or two for someone who knows about the android product to visit the forum...

Most of us are volunteers...

Malwarebytes for Android and Chromebook guide

Edited by Porthos
  • Thanks 1

• Staff
2 hours ago, exile360 said:

Both of the above posts from the OP contain active URLs.  The first ones link to ibb.co (the same site all posted images by the OP are hosted on), and the second one contains a link to the site I quoted above; it's not content from an image, they are active URL's posted by the OP, either deliberately (to spam), or inserted by some PUP/malware.

@exile360

Okay, I get what you're saying.  We are checking the Apps Report now for PUP/malware.

Thanks,

Nathan

Edited by mbam_mtbr

1 minute ago, Porthos said:

"Safe Browsing" is the web site blocker I believe. It means a bad site was blocked and there is nothing to actually delete.

Safe browsing scanner which detects phishing websites on Android

You have to be more patient, It can take a day or two for someone who knows about the android product to visit the forum...

Most of us are volunteers...

Thank you man.so my phone is not damaged then ?thank god I've been freaking out that why I was posting like crazy trying g to get response. Sorry for posting like a crazy man.but I was genuinely  scared my new phone  has been killed.

• Staff

PUP stands for Potentially Unwanted Program.  Based on what appears to be spam content inserted into your posts, I suspect that perhaps some type of threat did get into your phone or your browser.  I know you're not a spammer, I was simply stating for the others what the possibilities were based on the content as I wanted them to take a closer look at your device to make certain it is clean.

Spam is content posted for the purpose of advertising, something that happens on internet forums a lot, usually accomplished by fake accounts and bots (automated scripts that sign up for accounts and start posting links to advertise content).  Again, I know you're not a spammer, I just wanted to make certain that they checked your device to help ensure it is clean.

Edited by exile360

Want to say thanks to mbam _mbtr as he has told me all is fine and the devs need to fix the app so it says  0 of 0 

He said  I have no viruses or damage to my phone.sp now I can breath and relax.sorry for the frantic posting but I was worried  as hell  as 500 pounds for this phone is alot  to me

13 minutes ago, exile360 said:

PUP stands for Potentially Unwanted Program.  Based on what appears to be spam content inserted into your posts, I suspect that perhaps some type of threat did get into your phone or your browser.  I know you're not a spammer, I was simply stating for the others what the possibilities were based on the content as I wanted them to take a closer look at your device to make certain it is clean.

Spam is content posted for the purpose of advertising, something that happens on internet forums a lot, usually accomplished by fake accounts and bots (automated scripts that sign up for accounts and start posting links to advertise content).  Again, I know you're not a spammer, I just wanted to make certain that they checked your device to help ensure it is clean.

Thank you aswell bro  you 2 guys have been helping  me cheers