Website is blocked "Due to Reputation"

Dino33
Go to solution Solved by gonzo,

When I click on your site and clicking on log in, I get no blocks.

www.giannihairdressing.co.uk 

The link from you last screenshot gives a 404 not found error when I bypass browser guard. Are being blocked on your admin panel.

links.site-members.com

I suggest you uninstall browser guard and reinstall.

Just a note on Reputation Blocks.

The block was triggered because your site is not in the Top Million websites based on volume, as measured by three leading firms in the industry. 

Malwarebytes err on the side of caution to assure that we are protecting our users. If our users encounter a block, they report it (as you did), it gets tested, and if it is determined to be safe, it gets whitelisted.

Thanks for the replies and your time Porthos, thought I would double check and appreciate you checking. This is exactly what the customer said -

"Just FYI, your login system generates a malwarebytes warning that the site is not to be trusted. Usually this is due to others using the same site for hacking.malware etc.  :("

37 minutes ago, Dino33 said:

Thanks for the replies and your time Porthos, thought I would double check and appreciate you checking. This is exactly what the customer said -

"Just FYI, your login system generates a malwarebytes warning that the site is not to be trusted. Usually this is due to others using the same site for hacking.malware etc.  :("

Since you are relying on client reports, I suggest you install Browser guard and see for your self.

• gonzo locked this topic