IP Address Blocked on 66.235.126.68

TerryNewton

This is actually being caused by their loading other parts of their network, which are on other IP's (seperate from the IP for the site itself). The fact it prevents the site itself loading when the IP's are blocked, shows faulty coding on the part of IAC, who own iwon.com as the the way IP blocking works, is pretty much the same as your firewall or the HOSTS file or an ad-blocker, works.

This is actually being caused by their loading other parts of their network, which are on other IP's (seperate from the IP for the site itself). The fact it prevents the site itself loading when the IP's are blocked, shows faulty coding on the part of IAC, who own iwon.com as the the way IP blocking works, is pretty much the same as your firewall or the HOSTS file or an ad-blocker, works.

Is there a way of providing an exception to this to continue to load the pages? Otherwise i am forced to come up with another new site which is not insurmountable. Thanks for any and all assistance.

Terry Newton

The only thing I can suggest, as we can't unblock the other IP's in their current incarnation, is to temporarily disable IP Protection when accessing the site. To do this, right click the MBAM tray icon and untick "IP Protection".

The only thing I can suggest, as we can't unblock the other IP's in their current incarnation, is to temporarily disable IP Protection when accessing the site. To do this, right click the MBAM tray icon and untick "IP Protection".

Good suggestion. Thanks for the awesome suggestion. My computer has not been better protected since malwarebytes.org and Kapersky Internet Security.

Terry Newton