Website blocked

Zerk

Good evening.

I was browsing Twitter a few minutes ago, and I clicked a link to a blog. My Malwarebytes Pro popped up saying the connection to the website was blocked by it because  the website hosed a trojan (can't remember the exact wording, but it was something to that effect).  I also had HTTPS Everywhere stating it was blocking connection because of it not being a secured website. Do I need to do anything else, or am I okay? I've included a copy of the .txt file describing the event. If I could get a staff member or expert to look into this, I'd greatly appreciate it as this is on my work computer and it's causing me a bit of anxiety. Thank you for your time, and I hope to see a reply soon.

Website blocked.txt

• Root Admin

Hello @Zerk

More than likely you're okay and Malwarebytes did its job to stop it. You may want to follow the directions here though to clean up Google Chrome some.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

It's quite late for me so I'm heading out but will check back on you again in the morning.

Thanks

• Root Admin

Glad we could help.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Please review the following for Tips to help protect from infection

Thank you