All Info domains guilty until proven innocent

JohanW
Go to solution Solved by gonzo,

To my horror I have found that you are blocking my clients website tandara.info with browser guard.

I have long reccomended malwarebytes to my clients and with the recent updates often including browser guard installation some of my clients customers also found that the website tandara.info was blocked by browser guard and called my clients.

This all happened in the lead up to an important spring bull sale, and due to covid my clients were especially reliant on the website to disseminate information on these high value bulls.

The incident has badly damaged my repuation as well as that of my clients, and that it is the result of a poorly conceived blanket ban on a legitimate top level domain fills me with cold fury. 

I believe that your company will find itself the subject of legal proceedings for reputational damage and defamation in many jusridictions on account of this policy.

For the moment I demand that you white list tandar.info IMMEDIATELY

Johan Wehtje

• gonzo locked this topic