MachineLearning /Anomolous.100%

DavidHo

Real Flight 9 (RF9) is RC model airplane simulator software, marketed by Horizon Hobby: https://www.horizonhobby.co.uk/en_GB/product/rf9-flight-simulator-software-only/RFL1101.html

I installed this software on my Win 10 AIO PC some months ago (I think July 2020) and it has worked fine, which it still does.  No issues.

However, on 10 Oct 2020 19:14 Malwarebytes quarantined a file 'MachineLearning /Anomolous.100%' located in C:\Program Files (x86)\RealFlight9\Launcher9.exe.

I raised the matter with Horizon Hobby, asking if I could report this to Malwarebytes as a false negative?  The reply stated: "...yes you can. The launcher9 file is simply the launcher program which runs the launcher menu and allows you to update to later versions amongst other things."

So there we have it.  I report 'MachineLearning /Anomolous.100%' located in C:\Program Files (x86)\RealFlight9\Launcher9.exe' as a false negative.

Best,

David

Edited by AdvancedSetup
removed live hyperlinks

• Root Admin

Hi @DavidHo

You listed yourself where the file was:  C:\Program Files (x86)\RealFlight9\Launcher9.exe

You can zip that and attach the zip file.

If the file is gone and in Quarantine then you'll need to Restore it from Quarantine

image.png

Then look on the Quarantine tab to restore the file if needed.

Thank you

3 hours ago, DavidHo said:

Er...um...still does it after updating.  File attached.     Machine...100%.txt

Please clear your hubble cache by doing the following:

1. Click on the Malwarebytes icon in the system tray
  2. Select "Quit Malwarebytes"
  3. Navigate to %PROGRAMDATA%\Malwarebytes\MBAMService
  4. Delete the file HubbleCache
  5. Open Malwarebytes