Is the WinRAR\Default.SFX Trojan?

Envy14

• 3 months later...
28 minutes ago, SimonHK said:

By the way, how do I quickly add to whiteList an item from the report window ?

To exclude these items you need to perform a scan (a Threat scan or Hyper scan should do) and then at the end when it shows the list of detections, uncheck any item that you do not want removed and click Next.  When prompted on what to do with the remaining unchecked items, select Ignore Always and they will be added to your exclusions and will no longer be detected by future scans.

8 hours ago, miekiemoes said:

Hi,

We tried to reproduce this, but didn't get a detection. Can you scan again and see if it's still detected?

If so, Please zip and attach the file that is being detected and the detection log, so we can have a look, as we unfortunately can't do anything with a screenshot.

Thanks!

Thanks for the response. I actually reported it on another thread that I found subsequently and another staff member (cli) had taken care of it. I provided the file and logs on the other thread and it has already been whitelisted. Thanks!