Please remove www.mindseed.gr from blocklist.

Greetings,

I am an IT consultant for mindseed.gr and they are a legitimate business which provides consulting services in the field of website development, design and hosting in Greece. Some months ago, their website was infected with PHP malware, without their knowledge, but that has been mitigated for quite some time now and their site is no longer hosting PUPs, malware or anything like this. Please remove them from your blacklist as you are  just interfering with a legitimate business at this point, there is no malware on mindseed.gr. If you can't remove them for some reason, I'd like to know why, so steps can be taken to ensure the site doesn't appear on your blacklist any longer.

Thank you.

• Staff
5 minutes ago, theok said:

Greetings,

I am an IT consultant for mindseed.gr and they are a legitimate business which provides consulting services in the field of website development, design and hosting in Greece. Some months ago, their website was infected with PHP malware, without their knowledge, but that has been mitigated for quite some time now and their site is no longer hosting PUPs, malware or anything like this. Please remove them from your blacklist as you are  just interfering with a legitimate business at this point, there is no malware on mindseed.gr. If you can't remove them for some reason, I'd like to know why, so steps can be taken to ensure the site doesn't appear on your blacklist any longer.

Thank you.

Hello, thanks for bringing this to our attention. We've reviewed the site again and have determined it no longer warrants being blocked so we've removed it from our database. 

Removal should be reflected in the next database update going out in a few hours or so.

• TeMerc locked this topic