TLD Blocked

Metagary
Go to solution Solved by gonzo,

I have a website that I developed and manage through WIX, at:  www.metaeconomics.info        After a recent for Malwarebytes, my PC with Malwarebytes now warns me of possible problems at my own website, and will not let me go to it.  Being warned:  "Website blocked due to a suspicious top level domain (TLD)... Blocked because it may contain scam activity."    It is accessible on my two apple computers, but my PCs with Malwarebytes on them will not go there without this warning.  What is going on?   Has someone invaded my   .info website and done something to it, or, is this Malwarebytes issue?

4 hours ago, Metagary said:

What is going on?   Has someone invaded my   .info website and done something to it, or, is this Malwarebytes issue?

While we wait for staff. A note on Website blocked due to a suspicious top level domain (TLD)

Non-standard TLD's (biz/cc/info/xyz/online and so on) are commonly used for malicious purposes.  Malwarebytes err on the side of caution to assure that we are protecting our users. If our users encounter a block, they report it (as you did), it gets tested, and if it is determined to be safe, it gets whitelisted.

• gonzo locked this topic