Installed a Cracked program from 3dm, redirected me to some 3dm site

Good morning.  I am very pleased to know that the Windows installation succeeded.  Allow me to suggest that you keep the USB with the MCT stored safely in a safe place.  It is a multi-purpose tool & life-saver.

Now that you have Windows 10 newly installed, be sure that you install Malwarebytes for Windows. You can install it for free.  And if you do not have a Premium license yet, I would encourage that.

Also, I would suggest you run a report so I can review.

Please download the Farbar Recovery Scan Tool 64-bit and save it to your desktop.

After it is saved,

• Right-click on FRST64  & select "Run as Administrator"  & Reply YES  to Allow    to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to the disclaimer.
  • Press the Scan button.

_frst_scan.jpg

• It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. 
  • The first time the tool is run, it also makes another log (Addition.txt). 
  • Please attach the 2 reports  FRST.txt + Addition.txt  with the next reply.
  • Like 1

Thanks for the FRST reports.  They look good.  I notice that the pc has the Brave browser, which is a fine one.  I would just suggest to install the Malwarebytes Browser Guard on it.   

To get & install the Malwarebytes Browser Guard extension for Brave,

Open this link in your Brave   browser: 

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/malwarebytes/ihcjicgdanjaechkgeegckofjjedodee

Then proceed with the setup.   

[   use Edge to go to the link above & also install that same Guard on it from the link above]

do the same for the new EDGE browser on this Windows 10.

I think with that all done,  your pc is all good to go

I do wish you all the best.

• Like 1

Glad we could help.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Please review the following for Tips to help protect from infection

Thank you

• Like 1