Adobe flash player install pop-up when I download files

It probably is adware of some sort, but not a threat to you. The "Ø" indicates you cannot run it for some reason, possibly because it's signature has been revoked. I'm curious as to how the .dmg file get's opened though. What browser do you use to download things?

I would also like you to upload that .dmg file to the Research Center https://forums.malwarebytes.com/forum/193-newest-mac-threats/ so we can analyze it to perhaps have Malwarebytes properly recognize it.

4 minutes ago, ladybug8 said:

This shows up in my finder locations after, I'm not sure what it means but I ejected it.

It's your just your iPhone. Nothing to be concerned about.

OK, I don't know what might be causing that image file to appear in your locations. I have a couple of similar files that show up there, but they always appear when I login, not suddenly when I download something. Never been able to figure out why, out of literally hundreds of .dmg files on my boot drive, those two are always there but not opened.

You can try to do a Finder search for "Flash Player.dmg" without the quotes. I suppose it's possible that it's a legitimate older installer whose signing certificate has expired or was purposely revoked because of a vulnerability. Flash Players are infamous for being vulnerable to multiple attacks, which is why it needs to be updated frequently and why it won't exist at the end of this year.

33 minutes ago, usmantemuri said:

Looks like adware. Run a scan of Malwarebytes

It's very unlikely to be adware and @ladybug8 has already said a Malwarebytes scan was done in the initial posting.